How our commercial tree care fits your business perfectly
- Professional approach Dealing with all kinds of trees of up to 65 feet in heights.
- Tree surgery available all week long You can take advantage of our expert tree surgery any day of the week, even when the weather is bad!
- Reliable contract tree services You can fully count on the skilled tree surgeons for a job well done. Also, they have public liability insurance.
- Certified tree surgeons Experienced and fully dedicated specialists who will make sure to bring you the best possible results.
- Fully equipped specialists The tree care experts use the latest equipment and have safety gear.
- Service not limited in time The tree care specialists won’t leave until the job is completed.
- Combine with other services You can book your tree care service with any other outdoor maintenance procedure that we offer.
- FREE maintenance advice The experts will be happy to share their professional opinion with you in regard to what is best for the trees that surround your place of business.
- FREE green waste removal When the job is finished, we can gather and dispose of up to 180 litres of garden waste for FREE.
- We bring a shredder Those sturdy branches are shredded to pieces and easily bagged.
How we perform commercial tree services in London and the UK
Here you can take a look at a breakdown of a typical tree surgery service which includes the procedures that usually take place:
Step 1: A team of two tree care specialists is sent to the site for a viewing. Please make sure to provide them with access.
Step 2: It would be best if you are there yourself for a short consultation regarding your requirements and to confirm the price for the service which is based on the height of the tree, the size of the crown, and the amount of work necessary to reach the results you want.
Step 3: After this, the gardeners will get to work. This is not an hourly-based service so they won’t leave until the job is finished.
NOTE: Some types of trees are protected by UK law and you may need a permission from your local council before altering the plants in any way.
What Does Our Contract Tree Service Include
Pruning and Lopping The removal of unhealthy branches is absolutely necessary to ensure that your trees are thriving.
Crown shaping One of the basic maintenance procedures for trees is keeping the crown under control.
Height reduction The tree care specialists will keep track of the growth of the trees at your property and advise you when the time comes to reduce their height.
Tree Removal Of course, if you wish to have a tree removed from your property, then that is also something we can help you with.
Deadwood Removal Need those heavy fallen branches removed from the yard? We can help you with that, as well as with the removal of trees that have fallen as a result of a heavy storm.
Stump Grinding You don’t have to worry that there will be an ugly stump left when a tree is removed. We have the equipment to grind it down and make it as if it was never there.
Shredder The specialists bring a special device that allows them to chip the clippings and removed branches in order to make them easier to fit in waste bags.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us
In particular, I would like to mention their good time keeping, quality of service, value for money, responsiveness and flexibility.
Christian Bauer, Managing Director