Why should you hire our construction waste removal company?
- Hassle-free service A personal account manager will assist you in every step of the way to ensure that your building waste removal service will be done safely and in line with your requirements.
- Flexible schedule Your construction debris can be disposed at any day of the week, weekends and bank holidays included. Same-day and after hours appointments are also available upon request.
- Round-the-clock support Make bookings, ask for assistance, and receive free quotes at any time of the day or night.
- No extra fees on top Your price will depend on the total weight of your construction materials and will not include any hidden or upfront fees. The payment can be done after the service has been completed.
- Trained professionals The insured rubbish removal specialists have passed all relevant Fantastic Academy courses and will adhere to all EU & UK waste disposal regulations to protect you and the environment.
- Complete service Loading, transportation, and disposal of rubbish is carried out by the experienced disposal team.
What does the business construction waste disposal service include?
- Get in touch
Describe the type of post-building debris that you need to dispose of (you can also send us pictures). If you’re unsure of the exact volume of your rubbish, your account manager can organise a viewing for you. Note that all renovation work should be done prior to the service.
- Receive a quote
We will give you an over-the-phone price quote based on the information you have provided. You can then choose a convenient date for your service or schedule a same-day booking.
- Meet the experts
The professionals will visit your commercial premises to evaluate the construction debris on site and give you a final price for your service.
- Enjoy a rubbish-free business
The disposal team will load everything into a vehicle of suitable dimensions. All building waste will then be carefully transported and unloaded at the nearest tip for recycling.
What type of construction debris can we dispose of?
Whether it’s a construction site or a newly refurbished office, the diligent team will have no trouble evaluating, loading, and disposing of any of the following commercial building waste:
- Soil, timber, glass, plastic;
- Wood, bricks, stone, concrete;
- Plasterboard, ceramics, tiles;
- Metal frames and elements;
- Iron, lead and other metals.
IMPORTANT: We do not collect and dispose of chemicals, adhesives, paint, food waste, medical supplies, or other hazardous substances and materials.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us
We can do much more than commercial building waste disposal
Make your property safer and more appealing with the help of a skilled team
Don’t let some junk stand between you and your clients – order building waste removal today!