Choose a daily office cleaning service that fits your business’ needs
- Personal account manager We will appoint a specialist you can consult with at any time who will keep track of the services you get.
- No minimum contract We won’t tangle you with any obligations, you are always in control of what you get and what you pay for.
- Insured & experienced technicians All London office cleaners are trained by the Fantastic Academy and carry public liability insurance.
- Short-notice availability We can even arrange a same-day service for your place of business if that is what you need, just contact us!
- No extra charges for weekend appointments This gives you the perfect opportunity to get services during off hours. And the same applies for any official holidays.
- Same cleaner every time This way you will get to know your cleaner a little better while they will be familiar with your commercial premises and your priorities. We can always arrange a replacement cleaner if necessary.
Focus on running your business while Fantastic Services ensure a fresh & clean office space
We understand that you are busy and you want to concentrate on what’s truly important for the success of your organisation. You can easily take care of the presentable appearance and hygiene of your office building with help from the dedicated office cleaners. And here’s what you can expect from your service:
- No matter the scale of your business, we can arrange a customised maintenance plan for your facility;
- You can determine the frequency of visitations based on specific needs of your area of operation;
- The discrete and efficient cleaning staff will work with diligence to ensure a comfortable and healthy work environment for you and your workforce;
- You can provide the cleaning experts with your own detergent and equipment or request for them to bring everything necessary;
- Please state any specific requirements that you might have so your cleaner(s) can focus on them;
- This is an hourly-based service so you pay for the exact amount of work done;
We are certified:
Office Cleaners who follow your specific instructions
Before anything else, our professional office cleaning services in London and the UK aim to be as convenient as possible. So please, do be as specific as needed regarding your requirements. Each cleaner has experience working at all kinds of professional settings, including small and large office complexes, shops, retails spaces, and more. Typically, a standard service includes (but is not limited to):
- Mopping/hoovering floors;
- Cleaning kitchen areas (bench tops, shelves, cupboards, sinks, drawers);
- Mirrors, picture frames, window frames;
- Balcony clean-up;
- Toilet and bathroom sanitations;
- Bin rubbish collection and disposal;
- Office equipment can be cleaned if requested;
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us
In particular I would like to mention their good time keeping, quality of service, value for money, responsiveness and flexibility.
Christian Bauer, Managing Director