Reasons why our company is up to the task
- Complete service Packing, loading, unloading, furniture dismantling and reassembly are all part of the service.
- Insured and well-trained team Each mover is trained by the Fantastic Academy and is covered by a public liability insurance.
- Working until the job is done The removals team will stay on site for as many hours as needed in order to get the job done.
- All equipment included We will dispatch a suitable number of GPS-equipped vans and bring all necessary tools on site to ensure that your move will not last longer than a day.
- Sturdy wrapping materials Using high-grade protectors and wrapping materials to keep your items safe from harm.
- Same-day & after hours availability We can dispatch emergency vans at a time that perfectly fits your schedule and needs.
- 24/7 customer care Contact our friendly operators at any time to manage appointments and receive free quotes.
- Free surveys organised We offer free of charge surveys that are always carried out before the service takes place.
How our office relocation services work
Step 1: Get in touch over the phone or online and provide us with an accurate information about what needs to be moved.
Step 2: A surveyor will perform a quick and free inspection of your property to confirm your information and give you a time estimate for the service.
Step 3: Pack all items and have them ready for the big move. Keep in mind that we can also provide you with sturdy boxes, wrapping paper, and other packing materials for an extra fee.
Step 4: The team will load everything into a van of suitable size and safely deliver the items to your new property. If you booked a packing service, the removals specialists will pack your items first.
What can the professionals perform?
We understand that moving to a new office is a strenuous activity not only for you, but for your clients who are put on hold for the entire duration. The professionals have done hundreds of business relocations in the past and will follow a strict removals protocol to transport your belongings in the shortest time frame possible.
The vehicles are also equipped with tail lifts to make the loading and unloading process much safer for your furniture or electronic equipment. Depending on your needs, the specialists can assist you with any of the following tasks:
IT relocation Our vehicles can safely transport office chairs, desks, files, PCs, servers, filing cabinets, shelves, safes (up to 80kg), and other office equipment. If required, larger items can be hoisted from your property’s windows (up to the second floor).
Furniture disassembly and assembly Moving commercial premises often means moving lots of heavy furniture. The specialists have the tools to disassemble shelves, wardrobes, office chairs, and other furnishings on site and will assemble them right back at the new place. We work with B&Q, Homebase, IKEA, Argos, and other brands.
Boxing and packing The team will bring bubble wrap, brown vinyl tape, wrapping paper, upholstery covers, clear stretch wrap, and boxes of suitable size to quickly pack your belongings and ensure that they will reach their destination without a scratch.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us
They are very efficient in arranging appointments and submitting quotations for the various projects they have attended. We have found them to be thoroughly professional and efficient.
Marian Darby, Paul Simon Homes