Why should you get your moving and storage boxes from us?
- Fully insured service The insurance policy covers each and every item that has been packed by the specialists.
- Flexible booking system Receive your office moving boxes or professional packing service on any workday, weekend, or bank holiday at no extra charge.
- 24/7 client support Get a free price quotation by contacting our helpful operators at any hour of the day.
- Free box delivery Box delivery becomes free of charge when ordering 15 storage boxes or more.
- Fair pricing policy The cost for any leftover packing materials will be deducted from your final price.
- Trained packing technicians Each member is well-trained in packing and handling a variety of goods, including glassware, cutlery, electronic equipment, miscellaneous office supplies, documentation, and even fine art.
How our office moving service is carried out
Step 1: Get in touch with us via phone or online and order your packing supplies or services.
Step 2: If materials is all you need, the specialists will deliver the cardboard removal boxes, bubble wrap and clear stretch wrap to your address so that you can start packing right away.
Step 3: If you scheduled a full packing service, the packing technicians will stay for as long as needed to wrap your items in suitable materials and place them in sturdy storage boxes. To protect any mattresses, armchairs, or other delicate upholstery from accidental scratches or marks during the move, the team will also use plastic covers or clear stretch wrap.
What type of packing supplies can we deliver?
The office packing specialists can provide you with a healthy range of sturdy materials in order to meet your custom packaging requirements. See the full list of supplies below.
- Medium boxes (355x355x355 mm) – suitable for moving stacks of printing paper, books, documents, office supplies, and other small items.
- Large boxes (457x457x457 mm) – offer good protection for small kitchen appliances, printers, paper shredders, glassware, and other belongings.
- Wardrobe boxes (508x457x1244 mm) – designed for moving clothes, they all come with sturdy rails that can easily bear the weight of up to 30 hangers.
- Bubble wrap – a must-have material for packing cutlery, as well as PCs, monitors, laptops, and other fragile equipment.
- Brown vinyl tape – great for keeping all boxes tightly sealed to ensure that nothing will get damaged while on the road.
- Wrapping paper – keeps mirrors and other glassware safe and is also useful for filling in empty space inside the boxes.
- Clear stretch wrap & plastic covers – makes mattresses and upholstery resistant to scratches and stains of any kind.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us
They are very efficient in arranging appointments and submitting quotations for the various projects they have attended. We have found them to be thoroughly professional and efficient.
Marian Darby, Paul Simon Homes