Why should you trust us with your flat pack furniture?
- 24/7 customer care Make short-notice bookings and receive information at any time you find convenient.
- Trained, reliable professionals Each delivery team has received Fantastic Academy training and their work is fully insured.
- Assembly upon request If requested, the experts can bring cutting knives, drills, screwdrivers, and anything else necessary to quickly unpack and assemble your flat pack furniture on site.
- Quick service We can collect and deliver all your purchased furniture at your doorstep on the very next day.
- Transparent pricing The price is fixed and depends on the total cost of the items that we need to deliver.
- We work with many brands The furniture technicians can assemble furniture by B&Q, Dwell, Furniture 123, Habitat, Harveys, Heals, IKEA, Argos, John Lewis, Mamas & Papas, Peter Jones, Tesco, and more.
How does our furniture courier service work?
Step 1: Visit an online store and add your furniture to your virtual cart. Check if all items are currently in stock and make sure to include their unique product numbers to your list of orders.
Step 2: Get in touch via phone or online and share your full list with us. We will then help you book your furniture store delivery service for a time and day of your preference.
Step 3: The team visits the nearest outlet by your chosen brand to purchase and collect the furniture. You receive a fixed price quote for your delivery based on the total cost of the items.
Step 4: The experts deliver your items to your address and assemble them upon request.
Note: If you have requested an office furniture assembly service, please give as much information about the furniture as possible so that the team can bring the right equipment.
What does IKEA collection and delivery include?
The delivery crew can pick up any product from IKEA’s extensive catalog and perform a flat pack furniture or an assembled furniture delivery at a convenient afternoon hour. For large orders, the specialists can visit the store a day before your service to ensure that you will receive your office furnishings at the negotiated time.
In case you have booked an assembly service as well, the furniture technicians will use suitable tools to put everything together without causing too much commotion. They will also dispose of any leftover debris once the job is done.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us
They are very efficient in arranging appointments and submitting quotations for the various projects they have attended. We have found them to be thoroughly professional and efficient.
Marian Darby, Paul Simon Homes