Have your place of business look its finest with a squeaky-clean façade
- Fully certified window cleaning technicians The professionals are certified by the British Window Cleaning Academy. Also, they have full insurance against the unlikely event of accidental damage to your property.
- Taking all safety measures The technicians will make sure that all cleaning procedures are executed in a safe manner and that there is no risk of damage for the building.
- Available on short notice We are there for you whenever you need us and can even arrive for same-day appointments.
- No detergents, just purified water The water fed extension pole shoots purified H2O, making this service much faster and a bit eco-friendlier.
- A personal account manager We will assign you an account manager who will diligently keep track of all services you’ve booked and make sure that the results you receive match your expectations.
- One-off or regular contract window cleaning You can either benefit from a One-Off service or arrange Regular window cleaning for your business with a frequency that works best for you.
- All needed documentation We can provide you with risk assessment, method statement, and Health & Safety report for both types of service (Ground-level or Rope Access window cleaning).
- Rope access window cleaners certified by IRATA We’ll send a team of two fully equipped, professionally-trained rope access technicians to clean the windows that are above the 4th storey.
- Building Facade Decontamination Service available The service is provided with the Rope Access method, by IRATA certified professionals. Initial Survey is necessary.
- Privacy guaranteed The window cleaning experts are focused on completing their tasks without disrupting the work flow at your place of business/office.
- Free on-site viewing We can send a consultant to the address to conduct a survey and to give you a quote for the service.
How does the contract window cleaning work?
Step 1: A window cleaning technician will arrive to your address with a van, fully equipped and prepared to complete the service. We always aim to be punctual but in case of a delay, we will make sure to inform you.
Step 2: We use the latest and most effective long reach window cleaning technology, allowing the technician to clean windows up to the 4th storey of a building (about 18 meters) from ground level.
Step 3: The water-fed window cleaning pole uses purified water which easily dislodges the accumulated grime and smudges. That is why we don’t use any detergents and there are no streaks left behind, only spotless windows.
Step 4: If you wish, the technician can also clean the windows of your workplace from the inside. This will be done with purified water and a squeegee as the other equipment can’t be used indoors.
We are certified:
How does the abseiling window cleaning work?
Step 1: Send us pictures of the roof. We need to take a look at the work area in order to determine the correct type of anchor points that will be used by the technicians for the high rise window cleaning.
Step 2: We will send a team of (at least 2) fully equipped rope access technicians to carry out the service.
Step 3: They will set a fixed anchor in order to be able to lower weight baskets that can withstand up to 350 kg. In case there is an at least 80 cm high board at the end of the roof, then a trolley can be used.
Step 4:When everything is set and secured, the technicians will commence the rope access window cleaning procedure, using the squeegee and dolly (UNGER) method.
All technicians are certified:
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the adversities within your business sector and we will be able to help you overcome these difficulties. Contact us