Here’s what makes the regular waste collection so convenient & reliable
- Fully equipped & insured specialists The waste collectors are professionally trained and have public liability insurance.
- Customised regular waste collection plan We will provide you with services at a frequency that perfectly fits the rate your business produces waste.
- Available all week long It doesn’t matter if it is the weekend or an official holiday, we will make sure that you will get your waste removal service.
- Responsible disposal The diligent junk collectors will make sure that your refuse is disposed according to UK laws and regulations.
- No minimum contract required You can change the frequency, pause, or simply end your rubbish removal on regular basis at any time. Just please make sure to inform us at least 48 hours in advance.
- Your personal account manager A dedicated staff member of ours will keep track of the services you get and make sure that everything is done smoothly.
How the commercial rubbish collection works
#1. Contact us Tell us about what type of waste you need to be removed from your commercial premises, as well as the approximate volume and weight of your refuse.
#2. Make an appointment Choose the day and time for your service, your personal Account Manager will take care of the rest.
#3. Have your waste evaluated Please make sure that the team will have access to the site where your refuse is gathered. The price for each service depends on the volume and weight of the rubbish.
#4. Handling all labour The team will take care of the loading, transportation, and disposal of your rubbish. Once it is dropped off, your waste will be distributed for recycling.
#5. Arrange daily or weekly waste collection If your business consistently produces similar amounts of waste, then you benefit from arranging regular collection and disposal.
Types of commercial waste we collect
Food & kitchen waste - If you are running a restaurant, a pub, or any other kind of commercial kitchen, then your place produces a steady amount of refuse on a daily basis. We can make sure that the rubbish never piles up.
Office & IT - From stacks of paper to old computers and printers, or even that shabby sofa, the pros will make it all vanish in a flash.
Building waste - Rubble, plaster, bricks, timber, tiles, and metal. No matter the weight and volume, we can handle it.
NOTE: Please consider that Fantastic Services DOES NOT collect hazardous substances, chemicals, adhesives, paint and medical waste.
The removals specialists have years of experience in decluttering offices, shops, warehouses, garages, and other commercial premises and will carry out the service without causing you or your clients any disturbance. Here is a list of things that the UK experts can get rid of:
Office furniture disposal Chairs and bean bags, tables, drawers and cupboards, filing cabinets, bookcases and shelving units, coffee tables, wardrobes.
Disposal of electrical equipment Desktop PCs and laptops, wireless routers, printers, paper shredders, scanners, television sets and more.
White goods disposal Washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges and freezers, dishwashers, ovens, microwaves, air conditioning systems.
Disposal of office supplies Printer paper and sticky notes, pens and pencils, tape dispensers, calculators.
IMPORTANT: Please mention the size of your items, their location (inside or outside of your property), and whether they need to be disassembled first.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the adversities within your business sector and we will be able to help you overcome these difficulties. Contact us
Their professional services and efficient work are of high standard and we have been very pleased with the work they have done for us.
Kristina Marie Bedford, Collier Contracts Limited