Why use a commercial skip hire company?
- Offering various skip sizes Match your project’s needs perfectly with skips holding up to 6, 8, and 12 tonnes of rubbish.
- Flexible skip hire schedule Benefit from a skip rental period of up to 14 days.
- Personal account manager Your personal account manager will assist you in every step of the booking process to ensure that the skip is delivered safely, on time, and in line with your specific requirements.
- Helping with council permits Placing skips in public areas will require a special permit, which we can readily help you obtain.
- Available when you need it We offer next-day appointments upon request for any day but Sunday.
- Extensive service coverage You can benefit from a commercial skip hire service anywhere within the M25 zone.
Have your builders waste disposed in 4 steps
#1. Get in touch Describe the type of rubbish that you need to dispose of.
#2. Receive a quote We will quote you the final price (fixed and based on the skip’s size) over the phone. You can then arrange a same-day service or hire a skip for a desired day.
#3. Meet the experts The professionals will leave the skip next to your commercial premises. It will then remain there for the period of time previously agreed to by both parties (from 1 day up to 2 months).
#4. Call us when you’re done Once all rubbish has been loaded, the specialists will collect, transport, and unload the skip at the nearest tip, where up to 90% of the rubbish will be recycled for future use. However, keep in mind that you must give us a call 2 days in advance of your desired collection date.
Convenient wait and load skip option available
You can also opt for our wait and load skip hire service. This affordable alternative to our regular skip hire is perfect for situations where you cannot leave a skip in a certain area due to time constraints, council stipulations, or other reasons.
Here, the team will deliver a skip, wait for you to load it, and take it to a recycling facility when it is filled to the top. This means that you will not need an official permit from the council in order to benefit from this service!
Please get in touch if you want to learn more about our wait and load skip option.
Offering several types of skips to match your needs
We can provide skips of varied sizes to help you efficiently remove your commercial waste, no matter if your work involves renovation of a small office space, restaurant or an entire block of flats. In the skip you:
- Soil, rubble, and hardcore;
- Wood and metal;
- Paper and cardboard;
- Other general waste;
- Tyres and mattresses (for a fee);
- CRT TVs and monitors (for a fee);
- Flat screens (for a fee).
- Asbestos, paint tints, solvents;
- Clinical and medical waste;
- Kitchen appliances;
- Foods and liquids;
- Batteries and fluorescent light tubes
- Aerosols and gas canisters;
- Oil, fuel, and other flammables;
- Large tree trunks, Japanese Knotweed;
- Glass, carpet tiles, and safes.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the adversities within your business sector and we will be able to help you overcome these difficulties. Contact us
We highly value their responsiveness, flexibility, and dedication in the way they conduct business.
Kristina Marie Bedford, Collier Contracts Limited