What benefits you get by booking a reliable office painting and decorating team with us
- A customised approach Whether you require help with your external or internal commercial decorating project in London or another city in the UK, we can personalise your service to meet your business needs.
- Quality assurance We offer guaranteed workmanship, which is supported by strict quality control procedures and a compliance with industry set standards and regulations.
- Provision of materials, upon request We can purchase all chosen materials and deliver them to your commercial premises on the day of the service (additional charges may apply).
- Professional tools and equipment The tradesmen bring all the equipment, tools and protective materials that are required for the smooth completion of the project.
- Experienced tradesmen Our company has partnered with seasoned and reliable office decorators, who are fully qualified and insured to undertake business property renovation projects of any size.
- Transparent pricing After the initial viewing, you will receive a personalised quote, including the cost for materials and labour. (Note: small painting and decorating jobs may be charged at hourly rates, excluding the cost of the materials)
- Flexibility with your booking You can take advantage of our flexible scheduling options, which are designed to fit in with your busy timetable.
- Round-the-clock customer care Whether you need assistance with your booking or you have some additional questions to ask, the Fantastic customer care team is ready to help you 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Convenient methods to get in touch It couldn’t be any easier to contact us at a time that suits you - over the phone or online.
- Free video consultation and advice during the COVID-19 crisis Your commercial painting service is arranged after a preliminary viewing via a video call, during which you will be consulted on all the job specifics and your individual requirements will be discussed in detail. A video survey is not only more convenient but also safer, as this way, you will minimise all avoidable contact with the specialist.
The commercial painting and decorating contractors apply their bespoke approach
When it comes to embarking on a commercial renovation project, clients often worry about the timeframe, the deadline, the budget and the potential loss of profit. With us, you can rest assured that your painting and decorating service will be executed with a minimum (or none) disruption to your business operations. You can seek assistance from us for any of the following painting and decorating tasks, irrelevant to how big or small your project is:
Interior painting of ceilings and walls
- Comprehensive protection of floor coverings and woodwork: we use drop cloths, a masking tape and special tools to safeguard the surrounding surfaces;
- Professional pre-painting preparation work: patching, plastering, touch-ups, sanding and primer application;
- Quality painting: applying finishing coats with paint of your choice - flat, matte, eggshell, satin, semi-gloss, etc. (drying time between coats applies);
Interior painting of wooden surfaces and trim work
- Protection: we cover the adjacent wall surfaces and the window glass panels with a protective tape, and the immediate floor surface with a sheet;
- Expert preparation of wooden surfaces: may include filling up holes, sanding and applying a primer;
- Finishing procedures: staining, varnishing, painting with gloss, matte, satin, semi-gloss, etc.;
Caulking and sealing
- Caulk around trim work, door casings and window frames (usually done before the wall painting stage);
- Seal around window glass panels and other joint surfaces;
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us