Why should you hire us for your important landscaping project?
- Multi-skilled gardeners All landscape specialists have passed Fantastic Academy’s training courses and their work is completely insured.
- Professional results The gardeners use the latest methods and equipment in the field to provide a service of the highest quality.
- Full week availability Our company phone lines & online contact options operate round-the-clock for your convenience.
- Custom-tailored service Your gardening project will be tailored to meet your personal requirements, vision, and budget.
- All equipment included Pruners, ladders, and other necessary equipment is brought on-site as part of the service.
- Transparent pricing Price is measured per project and is not based on the time the gardeners have spent on-site.
- Expert maintenance tips Receive free & individual advice by skilled gardeners on how to keep your garden nice and tidy.
- Flexible booking options You can schedule an appointment by reaching our operators via phone, e-mail, or online chat.
How our commercial landscape service in London works
- Get a no-obligation, on-site consultation by an experienced landscaping supervisor.
- Receive a detailed and accurate quote for the project that you have in mind.
- Set up an appointment for a day and hour that are most convenient for you.
- The landscape maintenance professionals arrive to lay turfing and gravel, level the area, plant your chosen vegetation, install decking & fences, construct sheds, and more.
- Upon request, the professionals will quickly remove all green waste from your property.
What tasks can the landscape specialists perform?
Planting Choose the species of flowers, shrubs, or trees you want and the gardeners will waste no time planting them at the desired location.
Plant removal All present vegetation will be uprooted from your garden in order to prepare the area for the upcoming landscaping work.
Levelling Any uneven areas will be levelled to ensure that your garden looks its best.
Turfing Count on the specialists to lay the right type of turf in a way that fits the unique characteristics of your landscape.
Gravelling The team will place gravel and decorative stones of all shapes and sizes to add some extra style points to an already great-looking garden.
Fencing Includes installation of your chosen type of fence and its painting or decoration upon request.
Pathways The landscape gurus can design anything from simple gravel and pebble paths to stone pathways depending on your needs, budget, and your choice of materials.
Deck cleaning and oiling The professionals will restore the shine of your weathered decking by thoroughly cleaning and oiling its surface.
Patio & decking installation The diligent experts will carefully remove your old patio or decking and install a brand new one for you.
Shed installation (or removal) Store your instruments and hardware in a brand new shed or have the old one safely removed from your property.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us
They are very efficient in arranging appointments and submitting quotations for the various projects they have attended. We have found them to be thoroughly professional and efficient.
Marian Darby, Paul Simon Homes