What makes our commercial grounds maintenance perfect for your business place
- Designed to meet the unique needs of your facility We take the time to understand exactly what you want in order to bring you the desired results with our garden maintenance.
- Available all week long You can set an appointment for a day and time that suit your agenda perfectly.
- Inspecting the site and consulting you You can be as specific as you need to be, the gardening specialist will make sure to follow your exact instructions.
- FREE green waste removal With each service, you get a free removal of up to 180 litres of green waste
- Personal account manager We will appoint a dedicated specialist who will keep track of the services you receive.
- Experienced gardeners We will send a team of fully equipped, professionally trained, and insured garden experts to handle your service.
- Professional equipment The gardeners use the latest top-notch equipment available in London and the UK and have all necessary outdoor tools.
- Helpful maintenance advice The experts will be happy to share their professional opinion with you.
- No matter the weather Even if it is raining, the diligent gardeners will be able to perform their duties.
- You can reach us 24/7 Our customer care staff are always ready to answer your questions.
What to expect from your commercial grounds maintenance company
The green spaces and garden around your business place contribute greatly to the welcoming atmosphere you are aiming to achieve. On the other hand, having a well-maintained garden just a few steps out of the office makes for a great place to meet with your team and discuss your projects.
Just focus on what is truly important for the success of your organisation, we will take care of the rest. And here are some of the tasks that the gardeners can perform as part of your service:
Lawn Care It’s not just about watering and cutting the grass. We also do scarification and aeration along with all kinds of procedures to keep your lawn fresh and healthy.
Weeding It’s important to keep the weeds at bay as they bring harm to the plants in your garden and ruin its appearance.
Tree Pruning and Removal Pruning is essential when it comes to keeping trees healthy and good-looking. On the other hand, if you wish to have an entire tree removed from your property, then that is something we can also assist you with.
Pruning and Removal of Ivy Ivy can contribute greatly to the appearance of your building but it is important to keep it under control. The skilled gardeners can take care of this or even remove it completely if necessary.
Hedge Trimming Naturally, the hedges are an important part of the greenery around your facility. That is why we will pay particular attention to them.
Garden Clearance Almost all types of garden maintenance end with a pile of green waste that needs to be disposed of but don’t worry about that. Every service you get comes with a FREE removal of the up 180 litres of green waste.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us
They are very efficient in arranging appointments and submitting quotations for the various projects they have attended. We have found them to be thoroughly professional and efficient.
Marian Darby, Paul Simon Homes