Count on a smooth garden tidy up that meets your specific requirements
- Competitive hourly rates Budget for a professional garden weed clearance and we will remove up to 180l of green waste for free (a minimum booking of one hour applies).
- Experienced, qualified and fully insured gardeners You can expect two skilled and comprehensively trained gardeners, who will arrive promptly at your commercial premises to deliver the service.
- A customised service to your exact specifications We will tame your commercial garden and transform your unmaintained outdoor space by following closely your instructions.
- Garden clearance carried out up to the highest industry standards We boast a wide client base and a proven positive feedback, due to our guaranteed quality of work and excellent job performance.
- Expert advice and professional consultations The specialists have the knowledge and expertise to advise you on a variety of garden-related matters.
- We provide all the tools and equipment for the job The pro gardeners will bring their professional tools and equipment to execute the job.
- Additional information on how to improve your business image We offer regular garden maintenance and bespoke landscape solutions, so just ask your gardener for guidance on how we can help keep your business outdoors look attractive and presentable to your clients.
- Flexibility with your scheduling options The gardeners are available to work seven days a week in rain or shine.
- Green rubbish removal solutions, upon request Additional garden waste can be disposed for you upon request (extra charges apply).
- 24/7 customer care for your convenience You can be assisted with the booking process at all times and all your questions will be addressed in a professional manner.
How the commercial garden clearance team operate and execute our hassle-free service
Step 1: The team of two gardeners inspect the status of your outdoor business space and discuss with you the particularities of the service:
- Individual gardening tasks;
- The time that the job would take;
- Specific instructions on your part;
- Cost and additional service options;
Step 2: The experts will start work straight away by employing their professional equipment.
Step 3: The garden waste, generated from the work, will be removed in an appropriate manner.
What your commercial garden clearance may include
Whether you have just moved your business to new premises, where the adjacent green space has been neglected for some time, or there is another reason for you to need a professional garden clearance assistance, we’ve got the solution for you.
Overgrown spaces cleared We will tame your jungle-like garden and bring back its natural beauty.
Dead or unwanted shrubs and plants removed Plants that have lost their vitality can be dug out and disposed of.
Unshaped hedges trimmed Overgrown hedges will be reduced in size and shaped.
Wild gardens transformed We will restore the neat look of your untamed garden.
Unmaintained lawns mowed Reinventing your green space back to its former lush glory.
Long vegetation cut back and trimmed Vigorously overgrown plants and grasses will be cut and trimmed.
Shrubs and trees pruned to shape Prickly rose bushes and oversized shrubs will be tamed and cut back.
Gardens tidied up We can also give a light cleanup to your maintained but now awakening garden.
Borders and flower beds weeded and cleared We will make space for your new blooms and blossoms.
Rockeries spruced up Your alpine garden feature will be weeded and tidied up.
Free disposal of up to 180l of green waste All grass clippings, leaves, twigs, weeds and small branches will be neatly packed in garden waste bags and removed for free, as long as they do not exceed 180l.
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the difficulties within your business sector and can help you solve them by offering a healthy range of personalised solutions. Contact us
We trust Fantastic Services that they would meet our expectations and we believe that their services made the process convenient, quick and efficient.
Kristina Marie Bedford, Collier Contracts Limited