Commercial carpet cleaning with minimal disturbance to your work
- Certified and insured carpet technicians Professional office carpet cleaning by trained, insured, ProChem-certified experts.
- The latest professional equipment The carpet cleaners use high-end Hot Water Extraction machinery and specialised detergents to achieve expert-grade cleanliness.
- Specialised detergents, safe environment We use eco-friendly, child- and pet-safe detergents to restore the freshness of your carpeting.
- Effective treatment against common stains We determine the origin of stains (from food, drinks and mud) to pre-treat them with corresponding solvents, ensuring their complete removal through hot water extraction.
- Shorter drying time As part of the service, we bring air movers (for free) to speed up the evaporation of moisture from your carpets.
- Flexible schedule (during or after work hours) Available for same-day/short notice appointments as well as on weekends and official holidays.
How the service is done
#1. Inspection The technician will carefully examine your carpets and rugs to determine their fabric as well as the types of stains (if any).
#2. Clearing the way In case any light furniture/items are in the way, the technician can move them himself in order to clean the carpet underneath. In case there is any heavy furniture atop your carpet, please make arrangements to have it moved before the service.
#3. Pretreatment Before the actual cleaning procedure begins, the carpet will be vacuum-cleaned and any common stains (coffee, tea, mud) will be treated with specialised solvents.
#4. Hot water extraction cleaning The technician will use a high-performance hot water extraction machine to deep clean every centimetre of your carpeting. The nozzle of the machine shoots out a mixture of water and detergent under high pressure. Another attachment almost immediately sucks out all the moisture along with the dislodged grime and dust. You are left with a refreshed floor covering that is nearly dry (almost 95% of the moisture is removed).
#5. Post-treatment inspection If you have the time, the technician will be happy to show you the results of his work.
#6. Stain protection If you request it, the technician can apply a Scotchgard stain repellent on the pile of your freshly cleaned carpets and rugs. This is a great way to preserve their good looks and avoid a future mess.
We are certified:
Businesses that trust our services
- Property management
- Food services
- Sport and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the adversities within your business sector and we will be able to help you overcome these difficulties. Contact us
Their professional services and efficient work are of high standard and we have been very pleased with the work they have done for us.
Kristina Marie Bedford, Collier Contracts Limited