What makes us the right choice for train and bus cleaning?
- No surcharges added Weekend and bank holiday bookings cost just as much as regular working day appointments.
- Experienced cleaners The Fantastic Academy graduates are well trained in the art of stain removal. They will use the proper methods and tools to deal with the blemishes without damaging the treated surfaces.
- Using the latest technology Hot water extraction machines and other industrial-grade equipment guarantee a healthy environment for your passengers. All detergents are also included as part of the service.
- Interior and exterior polish Your vehicles will be cleaned inside-out to ensure their professional & immaculate appearance.
We keep your vehicle in mint condition – here is how
We aim to improve the traveling experience for Londoners by offering a professional bus and train cleaning service. The experienced cleaners will set out to polish all nooks and crannies to restore the factory looks of your vehicles and give your company an image that evokes trust among your clients and employees. For best results, the team follows a strict cleaning protocol:
- Upholstery cleaning
The technicians use a hot-water extraction method to clean seats, belts, armrests, and headrests. An air mover will be used to speed up the drying process. Leather seats will be treated differently, depending on the type of leather.
- General interior cleaning
The team hoover and mop the deck, wipe the dashboard, and clean all windows on the inside in order to leave your bus or train stain-free.
- External cleaning
The exterior of your busses or trains will receive a thorough wash with the help of a professional detachable system. Please keep in mind that this service does not include treatment of roofs or undercarriages.
We are certified:
Businesses that trust our services
- Food services
- Tourism and Leisure
- Public sector
We recognise the adversities within your business sector and we will be able to help you overcome these difficulties. Contact us